As we get aged knee pain appears first. Knee pain is caused by
damaged knee. Severe pain comes along with swelling of knees. Reason for this
pain happens on women mostly after 55. As we get older, tender bones covering
the tips of bones thins out. This problem happens when bones touch each other
in this stage.
Hereditary over weight, setting cross leg for long time, not
taking nutritious food and fracture.
1.Heavy pain in the morning and reduces as time passes.
2.Painful when walking and less pain when resting. Can hear
a noise while moving the joints. Muscles around the joint are weak and stiff.
Excess bone growth and cartilages. Joints swell and are hard.
1. Half teaspoon ofwithania
somnifera(அமுக்கரா கிழங்கு) with honey can be taken.
2. Handful ofpavonia
zeylanica(சிற்றாமுட்டி) dry ginger boiled in 4 tumblers of
water reduced to 1 tumbler and 30 ml. of that can be taken.
3. 1 gm of powdered rosin (குங்கிலியம்) with milk can be taken.
4. Powder ofantirheumatic(வாதமடக்கி) and pepper in
equal quantity and ½ spoon of that mixed with milk can be taken.
5. Powder of Cassia Alata (Senna/நிலாவாரை) 1 spoon, mixed with honey can be
6. Take equal quantity of powdered Terminalia arjuna bark (மருதம்பட்டை) and creteva magna (மாவிலங்குப்பட்டை )and take ¼ spoonful mixed in water.
7. Take equal amount of siris Flolwers (வாகைப்பூ) and Neem Flowers (வேப்பம்பூ) - about ½ spoonful.
8. Take equal quantities of the root of cissus quadrangularis
(Adament Creeper பிரண்டை), and
cardiospermum halicacabum (முடக்கற்றான் இலை) and grind. Consume ½ spoon of this
powder mixed in milk.
9. Take equal quantity of (சங்கன் sangan) and root, take ¼ spoonful mixed in milk.
10. Half handful of (Eeyakkozhundu ஈயக்கொழுந்து) is taken and boiled in two tumblers of water and reduced to ½ tumbler. The
decoction after it cools.
1. The leaves of Castor Plant (சிற்றாமணக்கு) can be heated with castor oil and can be used externally.
2. Dry ginger can be ground with lemon juice and applied.
3. Add little of calcium with Aealypha indica (குப்பைமேனி) leaves and grind and can be
4. Tamarind leaves can be ground with water and applied.
5. Boil the seeds of Anethum Sawa (சதகுப்பை) then grind this with the its roots and applied.
6. Acorus Calamus (வசம்பு) together with the root ground and can be applied.
7. Onion along with Mustard Oil can be ground and applied.
8. The leaves of vitex negundo (நொச்சி) can be heated and sponging done.
9. The leaves of நிர்பிரம்பி can be heated with
castor oil and applied.
10. Grind Fennel Seeds (கருஞ்சீரகம்) with water and apply.
11. The leaves of Datura Metel (ஊமத்தை) can be heated with castor oil and applied.
To be taken
Wheat, Green Peas, Barnyard Millet (குதிரைவாலி), Millet, Red samba, barley, ginger, country banana,
milk and greens.
To be avoided
Ragi, root vegetables, coffee, tea, oil, raw banana and tamarind.